1. Go to the app’s Settings 2. Select Data 3. Click on Backup & restore 4. Click on the “+” to create a new backup 5. Select Create backup file To avoid losing your data, it is highly recommended that you upload your existing backup files to Dropbox. Alternatively, you can use Diaro Sync, which is available in Diaro PRO.6. […]
When you set a Security Code for Diaro app, you should provide an e-mail address where to get your Security Code reminder. If you forgot it or did not enter it, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to solve the problem.
1. Go to the app’s Settings 2. Select Preferences 3. Click on UI Color 4. Select your color
1. Go to the app’s Settings 2. Select Preferences 3. Select Language 4. Choose the language you want Diaro to be in You can also Help us to translate to your language.
The entry background color/pattern can be changed by first setting them for a folder.1. Go to the folder’s edit view 2. Select the background color and pattern All entries in this folder will feature the background color/pattern you selected.
1. Swipe the side menu folder / tag / location item to the left and select the “Edit” or “Delete” action.
1. Click on the “+” button on the side menu next to the Folders / Tags / Locations header.
1. Click on an item in the Entries list 2. Tap on the 3 dots icon in the top right corner (entry view). 3. In the actions popup menu select Delete To delete multiple entries4. Enable the multi-select action using the 3 dots button in the Entries list‘s view 5. Select the entries that you want to delete
1. Click on the Entries list‘s item 2. Tap on entry title / text or use the edit button 3. Edit
Diaro PRO can be bought from within the Diaro app for iOS. 1. Simply click on Upgrade to Diaro PRO or go to the app’s Settings 2. Select Upgrade to Diaro PRO 3. Tap on the Upgrade to PRO button