You can easily change the storage location of backup files or the attachments files as following 1. Go to the app’s Settings 2. Select Data 3. Navigate to Storage Directories , there are two options Backup files storage Attachment storage Click on the items to change the storage location. Next to the title, you will […]
Diaro for Android requires the following permissions: Network communication (ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, INTERNET) Permissions are required to receive the ads and sync the data. In-app billing service and accounts (BILLING, GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS) Permission is required in order to make a Diaro PRO purchase through Google Play’s billing service and the Google sign in service. Location (ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION) Permission is required […]
1. Go to the app’s Settings 2. Click on Preferences 3. Uncheck the “Show profile photo” checkbox 4. Your profile photo will not be shown in the left side menu
To set a profile photo for your Diaro account, you will need to sign in with your Diaro account and link it with your Dropbox account, since the profile photo is stored in your Dropbox cloud storage. 1. Click on the profile photo in the side menu 2. Click on the default picture and choose […]
1. In the list of your Android widgets, find Diaro’s (3×1 or 1×1) and drag and drop it to your home screen. 2. You can place it where you want on your home screen
1. Go to the app’s Settings 2. If you see the message “Thank you for using Diaro PRO”, it means that you have the PRO version enabled. If the PRO version is not enabled, you should click on the UPGRADE TO DIARO PRO button again to enable it. Don’t worry, you won’t be charged twice.
1. Go to the app’s Settings 2. Click on Upgrade to Diaro PRO 3. Click on the UPGRADE TO DIARO PRO button and complete the payment process.
Diaro syncs data between multiple devices and Diaro Online (www.diaroapp.com) through your Dropbox account. You need to sign in with the same Diaro account, and link the same Dropbox account on all your devices as well as in Diaro Online, so that your data can be automatically synced. Dropbox sync is available for Diaro PRO […]
1. Go to the app’s Settings 2. Click on Data 3. Select Backup & restore 4. Your backup files will be listed in the “SD CARD” or “DROPBOX” tabs. Select tab and click on the name of a backup file. 5. Confirm the data restore process by clicking the CONTINUE button 6. Select whether to […]
1. Go to the app’s Settings 2. Select Data 3. Click on Backup & restore 4. Click on the “+” icon 5. Choose your preferred settings and click on Backup. A Diaro backup file will be created on your device’s “/sdcard/Diaro/backup” directory. 6. To avoid data loss, we recommend to upload your existing backup files […]